Inspection of Damage to Hull and to Vessel Machinery
- Main engine
- Electric generators
- Wire rope winches, anchor winches
- Water pumps, cargo pumps for oil tankers, hydraulic pumps
- Propeller shaft systems, steering systems
- Boiler systems
- Wind compressor system on startup
- Lifeboat systems
- Types of gearboxes
Types of inspection
- Investigation of the nature and extent of damage to the ship’s hull and/ or machinery
- Identification of the actual cause of damage
- Examination of all damaged parts
- Estimates of the reasonable costs of repair
- Determination of insurance liability and the rights of the involved parties
- Investigation of the voyage of the damage
- Representative for the ship owner to negotiate and solve the disputes
- Legal consultancy
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, IMO, insurance conditions.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759