Inspection of Damage to Technical Assets
Damages related to the insured sector/ risks
- Risk assessment
- Fire, technical risks
- Construction all risks (CAR)
- Erection all risks (EAR)
- Machinery broken (MB)
- Electronic equipment (EE)
- Civil Engineering Completed Risks (CECR)
- Deterioration of Stock in Cold Storage (DOS)
- Machinery loss of profit (MLOP)
- Thievery and Pilferage (TP)
Services of technical asset damage inspection
- Investigation on the cause of damage
- Description of damages
- Identification of the extent of damage
- Determination of scope of insurance policy and calculation of
- recovery value under the insurance policy
- Opinion as to the cause of loss
- Recommendation of preventive measures
- Photos reflecting the condition of assets
- Preliminary / interim/ final reports to the client
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and insurance conditions.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759