Cargo Damage Inspection
- Cargo damaged during loading/ discharging
- Cargo damaged during transportation
- Cargo damaged during distribution
- and other types of damaged cargo
Types of inspection
- Investigation of cargo damage or loss claims on behalf of carriers, shippers, consignee, etc
- Determination of possible cause and extent of any damage
- Opinion as to the cause of loss
- Recommendation of preventive measures
- Inspection of agents, consultancy on the right to claim for damages
- Determination of insurance liability and the rights of the involved parties
- Arrangement for auction, liquidation, recovery of damaged cargo
- Representative for the authoriser to negotiate for damage indemnity
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, FOSFA, ASTM/ ANSI, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759