On-Hire and Off-Hire Inspection
- Inspection at the request of the ship owners
- Inspection at the request of the charterers
- Inspection at the request of the operators and other requests
Types of inspection
- Verification of the general condition of the vessel prior to delivery
- Certification of holds suitability for loading of the intended cargoes
- Check on the documents and certificates
- Establishment of the quantities of fuel on board the vessel
- Establishment of the cleanliness of the cargo spaces
- Inspection of any damage to hull or cargo spaces
- Ascertaining whether during the time charter the vessel the vessel sustain any damage at the time of re-delivery
- Identification of the extent of damage
- Inspection of fuel weight
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759