Inspection of Fruit and Vegetables
- Fresh fruit and vegetables: potatoes, carrots, turnips and other root vegetables; apples, grapes, longans, dragon fruit and other soft fruits
- Processed fruit and vegetables: canned and frozen fruit and vegetables as well as other processed fruit and vegetable products
Types of inspection
- Inspection of quality and health and safety requirements
- Inspection of labelling, packing, grading
- Inspection of quantity, condition
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Supervision of loading and discharging operation
- Supervision of weighing
- Tally of cargo
- Inspection of damage to cargo
- Identification of shortage, percentage of defects and damages
- Inspection of food hygiene and safety conditions
- Inspection in accordance with Global Gap và Viet Gap
- Services of loss and damage prevention
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, Global Gap, Viet Gap, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759