Inspection of Agricultural Products And Vegetable Oil
- Corn (Maize), Cassava (Manioc)
- Rice and other products
- Pepper, Coffee
- Beans of all types
- Oilseeds (Sesame, Cashew nuts, Peanuts)
- Vegetable oil
Types of inspection
- Quality inspection
- Quantity, condition inspection
- Inspection of condition before loading/ after discharging
- Inspection of damage to cargo
- Supervision od loading/ discharge operation and cargo dunnage
- Supervison of weighing
- Tally of cargo
- Packing and labelling control
- Sampling for quality test
- Loss and damage prevention services
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, GAFTA, FOSFA, ASTM/ ANSI, MPOB, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759