Inspection of Machinery and Equipment
Pre-shipment inspection must be carried out on certain types of used machines and electrical appliances imported to Vietnam, with a comprehensive perspective to enhance the inspection and administration on imported used machines and electrical appliances, and prevent the entrance of toxin and hazardous materials into Vietnam. The pre-shipment inspection imported to Vietnam is not only based on the compulsory technological requirement of security, sanitation, environment protection in Vietnam, but also need to be identical to the relevant technological documents, that is, manual, service record, equipment management record, etc.
Types of inspection
- Inspection of used machines and equipment
- Inspection of equipment synchronization or industrial equipment lines
- Inspection of the manufacture year of the equipment
- Inspection of name, quantity and condition of the equipment
- Identification of the main engine of the lines/ systems
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759