Cargo Tally Services
Usually, the only way to determine quantity of piece goods is tally of cargo while discharging or loading. Cargo tally services from EUROCONTROL provide assurance that the number or quantity of goods to be shipped or received is the same as that described in shipping documents such as the bill of lading, letter of credit, or other documents.
Types of inspection
- Checkcounting cargoes during loading and unloading operations
- Packing, marking and labeling check
- Supervision of product marking and packing details
- Confirmation of manufacture dates, expiry dates, batch numbers, shipping marks and packing lists, supplier certificates and labels
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759