Inspection of Bulk Cargo
- Fertilizers in bulk form
- Animal feed materials
- Aluminium ore, iron ore
- Industrial salt
- Other types of cargo
Types of inspection
- Pre-shipment inspections
- Draft survey to determine the cargo weight loaded or discharged from vessel
- Inspection of the condition of cargo before discharging from vessel and sampling for quality test in accordance with Commmercial contracts/ State management
- Supervision of loading and discharging operations
- Inspection of damage to cargo
- Services of loss and damage prevention during loading and discharging
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, ASTM/ ANSI, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759