Inspection of Consumer Goods
- Sports equipment
- Electrical and electronic applicances
- Household goods
- Bottled/ canned soft drinks
- Other types of cargo
Types of inspection
- Quality inspection in accordance with commercial contracts, State management
- Inspection of production process and determination of the origin of suppliers
- Inspection of quantity/ weight and condition
- Inspection of damage to cargo
- Cargo lashing and dunnage inspection
- Supervision of loading/ discharging operation
- Packing and labelling control
- Inspection of specifications at the request
- Sampling for testing the toxin content influencing the consumer’s health
- Services of loss and damage prevention
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, ASTM/ ANSI/ ASQC Z1.4/ STD-105E/ SO 2859, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759