Supervision of Loading/ Discharging Service
Supervision of loading/ discharging service performed independently by EUROCONTROL will:
- provide the proofs to customers of the loss or damage evaluation of the bulk cargo, vessels' hold and container during loading, discharge and transportation;
- evaluate the damage of breakage, stain, and shortage;
- figure out the reasons causing goods damage, identify the exact damage parts/ segments and assess the extent of damage.
Types of inspection
- Quantity determinations by draft survey
- Supervision of loading/ discharging and delivery/ receipt of cargo by weighbridge
- Supervision of loading/ discharging and delivery/ receipt of cargo by hanging scale
- Supervision of loading/ discharging and delivery/ receipt of cargo by electronic scale
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759