- Frozen cargo
- Types of liquid cargo
- Types of cargo in bulk form
- Types of bagged cargo
- Types of baled cargo
Types of inspection
- Visual inspection
- Documentation review
- Determination of quality and quantity of goods
- Packing and marking checks
- Checking for appropriate handling during loading
- Checking the stowing, fastening and wedging on the means of transport
- Supervision of loading operation
- Tally of goods
- Sampling for quality test
- Inspection of technical parameters of refrigerated containers and electric generators of vehicles
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, ASTM/ ANSI, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759