Storage Tank Measurement and Calibration
Accurate quantity measurement is important in global trade. Tanks are often used as measuring equipment for trade in, for example, petroleum products. However, reliance on the nominal volume of a tank can result in an error of one percent or even more. In order to reduce this error, tank calibration services from EUROCONTROL can help the client measure and verify quantities/ volumes and be sure of the highest degree of measurement accuracy, and prevent costly errors.
Types of inspection
- Analyzing the condition of the tank in detail
- Measuring the tank as per the standard
- Aboveground tanks
- Underground tanks
- Horizontal tanks
- Spherical tanks
- Tank trailers
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, ASTM/ ANSI, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759