Inspection of Ship Collision
- Inspection at the request of the owners
- Inspection at the request of the charterers
- Inspection at the request of the operators
- Inspection at the request of the consignees
- Inspection at the request of P&I Club and the concerned parties
Types of inspection
- Identification and description of the vessel and its actual condition
- Description of damages
- Investigation on the cause of vessel collision
- Determination of the extent of damage
- Determination of the actual quantity and estimated amount of loss
- Division of general damage
- Legal consultancy, ship owner’s liability
- Review of repair estimates for reasonableness
- Opinion as to the cause of loss
- Recommendation of preventive measures
- Photos reflecting the condition of vessels
- Preliminary/ interim/ final reports to the client
Methods/ Processes and Standards
- International and National Standards such as TCVN, ISO (Vias) 17020, ASTM/ ANSI, IMO, Commercial Law, Maritime Law, and conditions, rules and regulations of the local countries.
Reports/ Certificates of Survey
- Daily reports to the client on the progress of inspection with photos reflecting the condition of cargo, loading / discharging operations.
- 24 hour detailed reporting to the client on any irregularities or any other abnormal situations that may affect quality or quantity of cargo.
- Provision of certificates in accordance with ISO 17020.
For further detailed information, please contact us at the address below
EUROCONTROL INSPECTION JSC
Address: 26G Le Quoc Hung St., Ward 12, Dist.4, HCMC, Vietnam
Hot line: 0939 33 28 38
Tel: (84-8) 3943 3729 Fax: (84-8) 3943 5759